
So, you may or may not be aware that I took a brief hiatus from being a world-traveler to jet home for a week. If the term "remicade" doesn't mean anything to you, let's just say I went home for a wedding. :)
The POINT is, that this brief trip home was highlighted by an even-briefer trip to school. It was magic! All my super-busy friends, who are always frantically trying to save the world one program at a time, all stopped what they were doing and came to visit me! I should travel abroad more often!
From relaxed meals in the Pryz to just sitting in dorms and chatting, it was really wonderful. Thanks to all of you who etched out time to see me! It really means the world to me, and gave me the encouragement to leave again for (gulp!) five more months!
PS. For those of you who don't know, I'll be back on campus for OM training in early August- party in the city!
Note: These photos are a little blurry, but I love them anyway! Even if it's just a shot of you guys laughing or making a funny face, I've missed you all so much, that I think it's a beautiful thing! If any of you in these photos really hate them let me know and I'll take them down.


My first public drink in the US (yay for being 21!)- "Chastity on the Beach"!






Yay! It was a great time (and yes, very brief!)!
ReplyDeleteI like the title of this post. Wherever di ou think it up ;)
ReplyDelete~You know Who (But not Voldemorte)